Tampa Bay Academy of Hope’s mission is to make a difference in the lives of at-risk youth, adults, individuals, and their families, by providing positive development programs in a safe, supportive, and structured environment through which young people, adults, and their families can overcome economic, social, and educational barriers and achieve skills so that individually, each may become productive members of society and build strong families, leading to even stronger communities.
Key Initiatives include:
1. Prevent and Reduce Delinquent Behavior and Victimization.
2. Prevent and Reduce Rate of High School Dropouts among minority students.
3. Promote awareness and provide opportunities for the pursuit of Higher Education.
4. Focus on maintaining and strengthening the family as a whole so that children may remain in their homes or communities.
5. Reduce the rate of recidivism among juveniles and adults in Hillsborough County
Content copyright . Tampa Bay Academy of Hope. All rights reserved.